Nov 5, 2012

Holidays

This year the holidays started real early !!
I mean last time we only have about a month half now we have two months !!
Is it a good or a bad thing ?
Most of my friends went to look for part-time jobs... but sadly i can accompany them to do so.... T^T i always wanted to try and experience how life as a part-timer would be but because i cant drive and i would always spent most of the December in Singapore i couldn't get one T^T 


Well since i couldn't get a part-time job all i could do at home is to cook haha.
As you guys know i've recently open a new blog to put all my recipes in it. I've been cooking a lot lately but i found out that everytime i cook i will give some to my friends now it's the holidays who can i give them to?? i seem to cook too much or maybe i like the cooking part more than the eating part which is so different from most of you guys right?? Haha XD guess i'm kinda weird.. ^O^


 


Since i'll be cooking and eating a lot i've thought of a diet plan! Yea i need a diet cause i'm really heavy and FAT! most of my friends say im not fat im just tall and fit ...i feel that way too but my weight is XXX !!!! Maybe it's my tough heavy bones which make me like this ... i dont know T^T... its really sad.. and my mom she aint the most caring ... haiz keep on saying those f**king words... lol she should know that all those nutreints she overdosed me with made me like this....!! haiz...


Talking about my mom i really dont understand why my mom cant accept the fact that i hate living at the hostel MAN!! how many times to i need to argue / quarrel with her till she understands???????????! haiz... life ...  


There's a wish i really want to accomplish in my life though a lot of you might not know..  i'm working my best now and im currently training myself !! hope there's that someone who can see me for what i'm really am !!

No comments: