Apr 4, 2011

DBKL~

Arg~ why do we have to do sejarah projects??? do they noe that it's very tiring visiting places that we would never go and it's hard for to collect information about this kinda stuff.... haiz...... since im a student studying in malaysia i gt no choice but to do it T^T
DBKL was quite far so i had to leave early but luckily before i went there i saw one of my classmate Jayson or else i would die of boredom waiting for my frens to come...
After some frens came we went in and just after 10 minutes we are done what a waste of time we just went in take a few pieces of paper frm the officer and then take some pictures then we can balik rumah liaoz.... zd....
dont mind her she acts like a child
dont we look stupid taking photos with the security 

Bcos my fren havent reach yet and Jayson was hungry we went to SOGO Mc to eat , we kinda didnt behave ourselves and everyone in the restaurant was staring at us that made us really uncomfortable.... after eating we shop around , since my parents was there i left my frens and went off with my parents.
Just after i meet up with my folks my dad say he wanted to eat at Coliseum and that made me kinda sad cause that's a nice restaurant and i already ate Mc so i dont have the appetite to eat T^T
 this is what u call sizzling hot!!

After that my dad brought us to Thean Hou Gong to do smth then went to 1U to buy books yeah !!
   
dont this turtle shell looks like a heart shape?

No comments: