Jul 17, 2011

DURIAN!!!

DURIAN!! My all time fav!!
I dunno it's durian season or what, but i just cant stop seeing durian everywhere!!Even outside my school there's someone selling durian there!!
This week  a director of my school who owns a fruit farm and he gave out lots of durian to every teacher in the school but we students didnt get any durian T^T for someone who's a big durian fan like me we can only savour the smell of durian T^T
Smelling durian but not able to eat it everyday is making me nuts , but fortunately i got a friend who grandfather owns a durian plantation and he brought durian to school for us to eat. Usually his grandpa would bring a truck with hundreds of durian but this time he only brought 50 my friend ate 17 durians the day before and he brought to school only a tupperware full T^T Kinda dissapointed but at least i got to eat some and he also promised he would bring more in August when he grandpa goes back to drive more ^^
P/s This is my 1st time eating durian at school and i duno is it weird anot cause i saw lots of students looking into our class when they walk passed.

No comments: