Sep 4, 2011

miserable august..

It's been quite a long time since i last post .... 
August has been quite a month for me... having to face the PMR trials and all...
talking about the PMR trials even though i spent soo much time on it , in the end my results were still ...haiz... don't know why my school made the papers soo hard.... i think i only gt less than 5A's haiz......
it was surely a disappointment for me..
After that few horrible weeks.... it's a week holiday !
Brought a lot of books back home , intended to prepare for UEC who knows.. my mum brought us back for the Singapore President election. At there how can i study? My mom said that we would come back on Wed bt in the end haiz..... so i wasted my whole holiday eating and sleeping in SG... 
There's 2 more weeks left till UEC trial and i gt like 20+ books to cover!! OH GOD, please help me !!!

*btw... wanna tell u guys during my journey back home my dad stopped at Malacca for lunch. It took us quite a long time to fing Hoa Kee Chicken Rice , luckily we reached there before all the chickens were sold...  (ps: there's damn lots of traffic lights there and it's red light was way too long)
 The chicken rice balls are soo addictive!!

No comments: