Feb 27, 2011

I AM NUMBER FOUR!!

My exams are coming but i still can't focus till i watched I AM NUMBER FOUR because i'm scared that it's going to be shown in smaller screens after my exams..
Soo.. i begged my dad to buy tickets to watch it and he agreed YAY!!
The movie was awesome !! and the main actor of the movie - Alex Pettyfer was soo hot...^^ actress: Diana Argon wan't bad and i like her collection of cameras OH how i wish to have them  but Teresa Palmer was soo cool when she did all those butt-kicking moves... 
Alex Pettyfer
Teresa Palmer
 
Diana Argon ( i like the camera she's holding )


After that we didnt knew where to have dinner soo my dad suggested to eat at Ribs @oasis a restaurant near 1U... The food were okay abod 3 1/2 stars .. I would have gave 4 stars if i didnt order the pan fried fish that was darn salty ... but the pork ribs taste good ^^ (sry the pictures are kinda blur cause i forgotten to bring my dslr and i took them with my phone)
 Pan Fried Fish (*tooooo salty)
 BBQ pork ribs
Grilled Chicken( mushroom sauce)

Oh yeah i forgotten smth i wanted to tell u'all when i was at the cinema i saw this
Justin Bieber's NEVER SAY NEVER i really want to wtach it (espcially the directors cut special edition) too bad malaysia only shows it in cinema on April T^T nvm i'll wait till then hahax ^O^

No comments: